17-4 Precipitation-Hardening Stainless Steel . Material Performance. 17-4PH stainless steel is a magnetic precipitation hardening--martensitic stainless steel with special metallic elements copper and niobium.17-4PH stainless steel is the most widely used material of all the precipitation-hardening stainless steels.(plate) Some results are removed in response to a notice of local law requirement. For more information, please see here.
Standard:ASTM A693 Materials 17-4PH 17-7PH 15-5PH AISI630 AISI 631 Grade Chemical Component % C Cr Ni Mn P S Mo Si Cu N Other PH Stainless Steel-BEALL 630 17-4PH 0.07 15.50-17.50 6.50-7.50 1.00 0.035 0.030 - 1.00 3.00-5.00 - Nb 0.15-0.45 631 17-7PH 0.09 17 4ph sheet 17 4ph sheet
· 20 Years of experience in the Steel field
· 500,000 MT production capacity per year.
· 100+ exporting markets covering global main countries and regions.
· 2000+ MT stock per month with different materials and sizes.
· 150+ projects each year, covering oil tank, shipbuilding, oil&gas pipeline, drilling, offshore, energy, construction industries.
Our Steel Products' Certificates: