ASTM A312 TP 316L Stainless Steel Welded Pipe Specification ASTM A 269/A 213 / EN 10216-5 / NACE MR0175/PED 97/23 EC Outside Diameter 6.00 mm OD up to 914.4 mm OD, Sizes up to 24 NB available Ex-stock, OD Size Steel Tubes available Ex-stock
imagesASTM A269 & ASTM A312 (plate)octalsteelASTM A312 Stainless Steel Pipe Specification(steel) File Size 215KBPage Count 4ASTM A312 Stainless Steel Pipe Specification Standard Specification for Seamless, Welded, and Heavily Cold Worked Austenitic Stainless Steel Pipes ASTM A312 pipe is common use stainless pipe for industries. It covers diameters from 1/8 to 30 and thickness from SCH 10S to SCH 80S. General use material grades are TP304/304L, TP316/316L.Standard Specication for Seamless and Welded (steel) B1.20.1 Pipe Threads, General Purpose B36.10 Welded and Seamless Wrought Steel Pipe B36.19 Stainless Steel Pipe 2.3 ASME Standard 1 This specication is under the jurisdiction of ASTM Committee A01 on Steel, Stainless Steel, and Related Alloys and is the direct responsibility of Subcommittee A01.10 on Stainless and Alloy Steel Tubular Products.
· 20 Years of experience in the Steel field
· 500,000 MT production capacity per year.
· 100+ exporting markets covering global main countries and regions.
· 2000+ MT stock per month with different materials and sizes.
· 150+ projects each year, covering oil tank, shipbuilding, oil&gas pipeline, drilling, offshore, energy, construction industries.
Our Steel Products' Certificates: