Description of commodity Cold rolled steel coils Width 600-1800MM Thickness 0.4-2.5MM Length Coil or as per customers' requirement Coil ID 508/610MM Standard(plate) Full Hard Cold Rolled Steel Coil
The hot rolled coil is made of slab (mainly continuous casting billet), and is heated to be made of strip by rough rolling mill and finishing mill. The hot steel strip from the last rolling mill of the finishing mill is cooled to a set temperature by laminar flow, and is rolled into a steel coil by a coiler, and the cooled steel coil is rolled.
· 20 Years of experience in the Steel field
· 500,000 MT production capacity per year.
· 100+ exporting markets covering global main countries and regions.
· 2000+ MT stock per month with different materials and sizes.
· 150+ projects each year, covering oil tank, shipbuilding, oil&gas pipeline, drilling, offshore, energy, construction industries.
Our Steel Products' Certificates: