16Mo3 16Mo3 is a EN10028 specified pressure vessel grade chrome molybdenum steel alloy for use in elevated working temperatures. The material is used as a w SA 516 Steel plate s Grade 60 65 70 American Alloy Steel SA 387 Grade 11 Class 2 Steel Plate. A516 Grade 60 Steel Plate. Mat.No. 1.0540, DIN C50, AISI 1050. Mat.No. 1.1221, DIN Ck60, AISI 1060 SA 516 Steel plate s Grade 60 65 70 American Alloy Steel(plate) Boiler Steel Plates, Boiler Steel Plates supplier, Boiler SA 516 Steel plate s Grade 60 65 70 American Alloy Steel(steel) The content of carbon in these high temperature steel plates are between 0.16 %-0.29 %. We also supply hydrogen induced crack resistant steel in SA / A516 Grade 70 HIC. These Boiler Steel Plates are in high demand in the market. Different sizes and designs are easily available in the market. Our Boiler Steel Plates are available at industrial SA 516 Steel plate s Grade 60 65 70 American Alloy Steel
[SA 516 GR. 60 / 65 / 70] IBR AND NON IBR Chemical Analysis for Boiler Quality Steel Plates C Mn P max S max Si max t < 12.5 mm 12.5mm < t =50mm 50mm < t 100mm 100mm < t 200mm t < 200 mm t < 12.5 mm t 12s.5 mm A516 Grade 55 0.18 0.2 0.22 0 SA 516 Steel plate s Grade 60 65 70 American Alloy Steel
· 20 Years of experience in the Steel field
· 500,000 MT production capacity per year.
· 100+ exporting markets covering global main countries and regions.
· 2000+ MT stock per month with different materials and sizes.
· 150+ projects each year, covering oil tank, shipbuilding, oil&gas pipeline, drilling, offshore, energy, construction industries.
Our Steel Products' Certificates: