The minimum yield point of ASTM A36 Steel plate is 250 MPa, tensile strength is 400MPa-550MPa. While the minimum yield point of ASTM A36 Steel plate equivalent grade Q235B is 235MPa, tensile strength is 375MPa-460Mpa. That means some Q235B will (plate) Introduction and application of Q345 low alloy steel - EB q235 steel pdf yield strength(steel) Jul 22, 2019Compared with Q235, Q345 material has different yield strength. The lower limit of yield strength of Q235 is 235Mpa, and that of Q345 is 345Mpa (Q means qu in Chinese, and the following value represents the lower limit of yield strength). They have different gold content Q235 is ordinary carbon steel, Q345 is low alloy steel.
q235 steel equivalentq235 steel plateq235 steel tubeq235 astm equivalent materialq235 steel mechanical propertiessteel q235b equivalent astmSome results are removed in response to a notice of local law requirement. For more information, please see here.(plate)Datasheet for Steel Grades Structure Steel Q235(steel) Q235 Standard Number ITEM Standard Number Descriptions Q235 Chemical composition(mass fraction)(wt.%) Chemical Min.(%) Max.(%) C Si Mn P S Cr Ni Mo V Ta Max 0.17 Max 0.30 0.35-0.80 0.035 0.03 W N Cu Co Pb B Nb Al Ti Other Q235 Q235 Physical Properties Tensile strength 115-234 b/MPa Yield Strength 23 0.2 /MPa Elongation 65 5 (%)
· 20 Years of experience in the Steel field
· 500,000 MT production capacity per year.
· 100+ exporting markets covering global main countries and regions.
· 2000+ MT stock per month with different materials and sizes.
· 150+ projects each year, covering oil tank, shipbuilding, oil&gas pipeline, drilling, offshore, energy, construction industries.
Our Steel Products' Certificates: