What Is The Difference Between Ductile Iron and Steel Pipes?Carbon ContentFunction and Construction ProcessTensile and Yield StrengthAbrasion ResistanceCorrosion ResistanceKey Takeaway Carbon ContentFunction and Construction ProcessTensile and Yield StrengthAbrasion Resistance(plate)Pros and Cons High Density Polyethylene Pipe vs Ductile ductile iron pipes are the difference between stupidity(steel) Sep 18, 2018Ductile iron pipes are beneficial when used in certain soil types and ground conditions. These pipes are particularly useful in areas of high pressure, where the surface pressure can transfer to the pipe and cause damage or deformations in the pipe materials. Despite its traditional use in trenching, ductile iron pipes can be fitted with connectors that improve the overall flexibility of the system and allow it to be used in directional boring. High Density Polyethylene Pipes
· 20 Years of experience in the Steel field
· 500,000 MT production capacity per year.
· 100+ exporting markets covering global main countries and regions.
· 2000+ MT stock per month with different materials and sizes.
· 150+ projects each year, covering oil tank, shipbuilding, oil&gas pipeline, drilling, offshore, energy, construction industries.
Our Steel Products' Certificates: