EN 10216 Part 2 P235GH seamless tube is mainly for pressure purposesuch as the manufacturing of boilers and heat exchangers, steam tubes and pressure vessels. P235GH is a normalized carbon low alloy steel.
En10216-2 X20CrMoV11-1 seamless steel pipe/steel tube is a high-temperature steel pipe. X20CrMoV11-1 seamless steel pipe can be used up to a maximum temperature of about 580 C° / 1076 F°. if you need En10216-2 X20CrMoV11-1 seamless steel pipe,contact us!(plate) EN10216-2 Seamless Steel Boiler Tube
EN 10216-2 Grade P235GH Specification. EN Specification alloy steel Tubes are used for high temperature service applications.Seamless Alloy Steel Tubes according to EN 10216-2 Grade P235GH are reheated and furnished in full annlealed,isothermal annealed or normalised quenched and tempered condition .EN 10216-2 Grade P235GH Alloy Steel Seamless Tubes
· 20 Years of experience in the Steel field
· 500,000 MT production capacity per year.
· 100+ exporting markets covering global main countries and regions.
· 2000+ MT stock per month with different materials and sizes.
· 150+ projects each year, covering oil tank, shipbuilding, oil&gas pipeline, drilling, offshore, energy, construction industries.
Our Steel Products' Certificates: