A steel joist formwork and a composite steel and concrete floor structure provided with a top chord, a bottom chord and a web joining the top and bottom chords with the top chord being serpentine shaped like an S or Z and including top and bottom, generally horizontal portions and an intermediate portion integrally connecting opposite edges of the top and bottom portions (plate) structural en s235 rolled steel joist(steel) s235 steel specifications235 steel usa equivalents235 steel propertiesSome results are removed in response to a notice of local law requirement. For more information, please see here.
· 20 Years of experience in the Steel field
· 500,000 MT production capacity per year.
· 100+ exporting markets covering global main countries and regions.
· 2000+ MT stock per month with different materials and sizes.
· 150+ projects each year, covering oil tank, shipbuilding, oil&gas pipeline, drilling, offshore, energy, construction industries.
Our Steel Products' Certificates: