BackgroundFactor 1 FormabilityFactor 2 Thickness and Bend RadiusFactor 3 Percentage of ElongationAdditional QuestionsIn high purity forms, aluminum is soft and ductile. Bending is a delicate and demanding process most of the time and common fabricating processes require a degree of formability that make your choice of proper alloy critical. Depending on designation, alloys go through different heat treatment procedures during production. Typically, pure aluminumis more easily worked than the alloys. AnneSee more on clintonaluminumSome results are removed in response to a notice of local law requirement. For more information, please see here.(plate)Stainless Steel Type 316/316L Rolled Metal Products sus316l deep draw cold rolled sale(steel) Rolled Metal Products is one of the steel industrys most respected service centers with facilities across North America. We stock Stainless Steel, Nickel Alloys, Aluminum and other Specialty Metals in coil form and also offer toll processing of various metals including Stainless Steel, Nickel Alloys, Titanium, Aluminum, Brass, Copper, Carbon Steel, and other Specialty Metals.
· 20 Years of experience in the Steel field
· 500,000 MT production capacity per year.
· 100+ exporting markets covering global main countries and regions.
· 2000+ MT stock per month with different materials and sizes.
· 150+ projects each year, covering oil tank, shipbuilding, oil&gas pipeline, drilling, offshore, energy, construction industries.
Our Steel Products' Certificates: