Estimated Reading Time 3 minsPublished Jul 13, 2017 Improper quenchant. Yes, water, brine or caustic will get the steel harder. If Making an improper selection of steel for the process.Too much time between the quenching and the tempering of the heat Improper design. This includes sharp changes of section, lack of radii, holes, Improper entry of the part/delivery of the quenchant to the part. Differences Failure to take sufficient stock removal from the original part during Finally, materials that are heat treated to high strength levels, even though
· 20 Years of experience in the Steel field
· 500,000 MT production capacity per year.
· 100+ exporting markets covering global main countries and regions.
· 2000+ MT stock per month with different materials and sizes.
· 150+ projects each year, covering oil tank, shipbuilding, oil&gas pipeline, drilling, offshore, energy, construction industries.
Our Steel Products' Certificates: