imagesWhat is a Decision Matrix? Pugh, Problem, or Selection decision matrix(steel) Figure 1 shows a decision matrix used by the customer service team at the Parisian Experience restaurant to decide which aspect of the overall problem of "long wait time" to tackle first. The problems they identified are customers waiting for the host, the waiter, the food, and the check. The criteria they identified are "Customer pain" (how much does this negatively affect the customer?), "Ease to solWhen to Use A Decision MatrixDecision Matrix ProcedureDecision Matrix Considerations Brainstormthe evaluation criteria appropriate to the situation. If possible, involve customers in this process.Discuss and refine the list of criteria. Identify any criteria that must be included and any that must not be included. Reduce the list of criteria to those that the team believes are most importan decision matrix
· 20 Years of experience in the Steel field
· 500,000 MT production capacity per year.
· 100+ exporting markets covering global main countries and regions.
· 2000+ MT stock per month with different materials and sizes.
· 150+ projects each year, covering oil tank, shipbuilding, oil&gas pipeline, drilling, offshore, energy, construction industries.
Our Steel Products' Certificates: